At PCB Must, we offers our employees the freedom to learn, good environment, opportunities to prove yourself and appreciation in terms of salary and position.
Firmware Engineer – (1+ years experience)
1. Develop and implement software of embedded devices and systems
2. Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
3. Provide post-production support when necessary
4. Develop, code, test, and troubleshoot the system software
5. Analyze, monitor, and improve efficiency, stability of the system
6. Interface with hardware design and development
PCB Designer/Hardware Engineer – (1+ years experience)
1. Schematic entry
2. PCB layout design
3. Footprint/library creation (mostly SMT components)
4. Basic circuit design knowledge is a must
5. Knowledge of interfacing various components with microcontrollers is a must
6. ERC & DRC checks
7. BOM & Gerber generation
8. Must Know Altium tool
Content Writer cum SEO – (1+ years experience)
1. Optimizing posts and website landing pages for search engine optimization.
2. Research beneficial keywords and expansion of keyword opportunities for use throughout the company's website and marketing materials.
3. Perform reputation tracking & link-building campaigns with different approaches like guest posting, digital outreach, press release submission, etc.
4. Collaborate with other team members within the marketing department to manage and
5. Create SEO strategies for clients keeping in mind the goals of the organization.
6. Creating high-quality SEO content.
7. Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, WordPress, etc.
8. Knowledge of various SEO tools like Ahrefs, Moz, SEMrush, etc.
9. Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes.
10. Strong copywriting and analytical abilities.
11. Perform on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competitions.
Android Developer – (2+ years experience)
1. Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
3. Work with outside data sources and APIs
4. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
5. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
6. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
Digital Marketing Specialist – (1+ years experience)
1. Working in all areas of SEM, including PPC, SEO, SMO and Social media channels and updating our blog.
2. Execute and manage all online marketing activities (SEO / SEM / PPC / SMO, Google Ad-words / Social Media Marketing / Content Marketing / Email marketing etc.) including campaign management, keywords targeting, optimization based on data-driven strategies, etc.
3. Creating/Managing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and other social media networks.
4. Optimizing ad copies and landing pages for better results
5. Experiment with various advertising channels and track conversions to figure out - what works best for the company.
6. Creating/Managing Paid Campaigns on Google Ad-words & Display Networks
7. Keyword research using various tools
8. Generating reports & analyze account performance
Mechanical Design Engineer –(1+ years experience)
1. Should be able to generate General Assembly drawings, Manufacturing drawings, Detail Drawings, and Visualize the concept.
2. Prepare detailed working diagrams/P&ID of mechanical devices including dimensions, and other engineering information.
3. Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for mechanical equipment, using drafting CAD equipment.
4. Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings ideas, and related data to access factors affecting component designs and the procedures and instructions to be followed.
5. Preparing drawings in AutoCAD.
6. Modify and revise designs to correct operating shortages and reduce production problems.
7. An innovative mind is certainly a plus point.
8. Knows different modeling tools like Solidworks, Unigraphics etc.
9. Should be proficient with simulation
For any service/product related queries, please fill the form here.